Senior Analyst, Treasury Management Services
Date ActiveApr 2, 2023 8:38:05 PM
Hours Per Week40
Location200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
The Cash Management Service Specialist is responsible for all ongoing activities once a CM business relationship has been established.
- All ongoing activities once a CM business relationship has been established.
- Support customer base through maintaining a thorough knowledge of all CM products/services to ensure that all customer needs are identified and met on a proactive basis.
- Provide refresher telephone training and ongoing technical support for any CM products sold to customers.
- Prepare documentation as a result of a customer's request for additions/revisions to any CM service or product.
- Assist with the resolution of all workflow, payments, transactions, or other operational questions/issues posed by customers; document significant customer service issues and notify management.
- Manage internal operations requests and customer requests via the Cash Management e-mail Grp box and 1 888#.
- Enter service cases into Salesforce adhering to case quality standards
- Work towards case volume and case efficiency goals on a quarterly basis
- All other duties, as requested
- High school diploma/GED required.
- College Degree or equivalent work experience expected.
- 2-4 years of experience in an office environment and/or working with customers.
- Effective communication skills with both internal staff and external customers.
- Customer service orientation.
- Technical Skills
- Microsoft office
- Basic knowledge of operating systems and browsers.
The estimated salary range for this position is $75,000 USD to $90,000 USD. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.
The estimated salary range for this position is $75,000 USD to $90,000 USD. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 23-1277