Senior Analyst, Rotational Program - Consumer Banking
Date ActiveFeb 21, 2023 11:55:20 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
Job Description/ Requirements
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster's values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
The Webster Bank Rotational Program is an 18-month program designed to provide participants with progressively challenging work assignments in Consumer Banking. Program participants will acquire business unit and organizational knowledge, gain exposure to senior leadership, have access to a formal mentor, and accelerate their development at Webster through structured learning programs.
Rotational Program Start Date: June 20, 2023
Location: Southington, CT and Jericho, NY [Hybrid]
Segment & Channel Strategy
Consumer Lending & Financial Solutions Center
Quality Control & Implementation
Education, Skills, and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferably with a concentration in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or similar field.
- Advanced Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Candidates should be able to create and use PivotTables, utilize the VLOOKUP function, and create graphs and charts in Excel. Candidates should be able to utilize PowerPoint to create presentations complete with analytical charts and graphics.
- Ability to interpret balance sheets and income statements
- Proven verbal and written communication skills in order to articulate complex concepts clearly and persuasively to senior audiences; sharp presentation skills
- Ability to task switch; strong attention to detail and decision making abilities.
- Strong analytical skills enabling you to define growth strategies, make recommendations and present findings
- Collaborative and inclusive team player, who can build relationships and enduring connections across a large geographical dispersed organization
- Digitally savvy and willing to keep pace with innovation
- Some experience in client-centered design and success in bringing value propositions to market
- Must be a flexible, independent team player with a positive attitude and willingness to step-in and provide support as needed.
- A letter of recommendation from a professor or supervisor.
- An essay of approximately 500 words describing your career ambitions and why you are interested in this program.
- Hands on review of BC operational controls and administrative/tracking of activities
- Data analysis in the consumer lending space
- Co-create strategic roadmaps that will enable business development, revenue growth, client retention and sales delivery enhancements which support and align with the bank’s objectives and budgets.
- Manage in-take process(es) to design and deploy strategic and tactical projects that deliver against the segment/channel roadmap.
- Serve as a connection across cross-functional teams to aggregate and reconcile requirements that achieve common goals and outcomes.
- Keep yourself and others accountable by memorializing agreements.
- Co-manage a portfolio of strategic and tactical roadmap projects.
- You will also be expected to partner with others to clarify project objectives, set timetables and schedules, conduct research, develop and organize information and fulfill transactions. Manage client expectations by communicating project status and issues, resolving concerns, analyzing time and cost issues and prepare reports.
- Inform strategic discussions with research and data including the visualization of data to test hypotheses.
- Build consensus and create accountability.
The estimated salary range for this position is $65,000 to $80,000 USD. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 23-1180