Senior Analyst, Reporting & Analytics
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
The Senior Analyst Sales Analytics & Reporting will support the analytical and reporting needs of the Commercial Bank. The key focus of this role is to provide foundational contributions to the buildout of Webster's next generation commercial reporting, powered by Qlik.
The individual will be responsible for creating and maintaining dashboards and reports, along with advanced calculations and data queries. The position will collaborate with key organization leaders to build data summaries that drive business decisions and processes, as well as track key performance indicators to assess goal progress and memorialize success.
In addition to Qlik-centric reporting, there will be additional business software platforms, including Salesforce and Sageworks, that this role will interface with to enhance data reporting and processes. The Senior Analyst Sales Analytics & Reporting will support the analytical and reporting needs of the Commercial Bank. The key focus of this role is to provide foundational contributions to the buildout of Webster's next generation commercial reporting.
- Develop, enhance, and maintain Qlik dashboards and a reporting environment that summarizes data at an employee, group, and business unit level
- Utilize complex SQL and advanced Qlik formulas to simplify large data sets and deliver meaningful metrics to business leaders
- Partner with stakeholders to understand reporting requirements and serve as a thought leader and key executor on designing and building solutions
- Invent and implement new ways to define and measure success and productivity
- Drive adoption and engagement of Qlik user base and ensure functionality is being maximized
- Contribute to employee training of Qlik and other reporting environments
- Support continuous improvement projects for the Commercial Bank and Credit
- Improve data quality used by business units and key partners, including Credit, Finance, Marketing, and Corporate
- Perform regular audits and improvements to data systems to ensure complete and accurate reporting
Educations, Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in business intelligence and data analysis (financial services background is a plus)
- Experience building and managing reports using QlikView data visualization platform or similar (e.g. Tableau)
- Experience using SAS, Python, R, VBA, or other languages to automate data retrieval, manipulation, and analysis
- Ability to create, manage, and scale time series data sets
- Experience publishing and managing content and jobs on a Qlik server
- Advanced experience with SQL and manipulating large data sets in a relational database
- Experience with advanced Excel functions to build tables and charts and VBA coding to automate processes a plus
- Strong analytical and operational capability, with ability to manage projects and timelines
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Data Science or Computer Science
- Qlik certifications a plus
The estimated salary range for this position is $90,000 USD to $105,000 USD. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.