Senior Analyst, B2B Marketing & Project Management
Date ActiveApr 20, 2023 8:35:30 AM
Hours Per Week40
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
As the B2B Marketing Programs & Project Management, you will lead marketing programs and campaigns that will reflect go-to-market strategies in support of business segments. You will be responsible for campaign execution, project management, content creation and content distribution, with responsibility of meeting financial, marketing, regulatory, legal, operational, product, projects, and strategic objectives.
Marketing Planning and Execution
- Partner with business leads and marketing team to execute on marketing campaigns in support of B2B (business and commercial) segments and business objectives
- Perform ongoing campaign management, execute tactics across all channels.
- Monitor campaign performance and make recommendations for campaign(s) and program(s) optimization
- Provide sales support and content in support of business and commercial segments
- Leads external vendors to achieve excellent and efficient results.
- Ensure clear communication to the field for all marketing campaigns.
- Market through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets
- Leverage existing technology capabilities and increase awareness of those tools in the LOBs
- Align content marketing to the needs of target audiences
- Define and document campaign requirements and build project plans
- Lead the project planning and execution of marketing and sales enablement programs with responsibility of meeting financial, marketing, regulatory, legal, operational, product, projects, and strategic objectives.
- Ensure marketing programs are on schedule and in line with budget.
- Support special projects as needed to assist LOBs with meeting commercial and business priorities.
Compliance & Regulatory Review Process & Documentation
- Work closely with legal and compliance teams to ensure compliance with all regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining all marketing communications and content documentation and for providing reports and samples for all internal and external audits, legal and compliance reviews.
Candidates with advanced degrees (Associates, Bachelor’s, and/or Master’s) preferred, yet a High School diploma or GED is required. Candidates with some combination of coursework and experience, or extensive related professional experience, are eligible for consideration.
- 5+ years of relevant professional marketing experience
- Financial experience with strong knowledge of B2B
- Superior communications skills, both written and verbal, to effectively address all levels within the organization
- Strong project management skills and proven ability to prioritize high volumes of work from a multitude of sources while maintaining the highest quality standards, exceptional organizational skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Articulate and creative communicator; ability to explain complex concepts to a wide range of audiences.
- Natural drive for innovation and creative problem solving
The estimated annual salary range for this position is $85,200 USD to $92,600 USD. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 23-1323