Senior Account Reconciliation Processing Coordinator
Date ActiveOct 12, 2021 10:17:06 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location436 Slater Road-HF308
Job Description/ Requirements
Since 1935, Webster Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses meet their financial goals. As a leading regional bank, Webster’s strong foundation is built on our core values of responsibility, respect, teamwork, trust and commitment to our communities. Webster bankers remain our most valuable asset, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. Come join our team!
This is a position responsible for performing a variety of duties relating to Cash Management customers’ accounts that receive reconciliation services, such as Check Positive Pay, Payee Name Verification and Account Reconciliation.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- New customer set up utilizing Frontier software
- Accept, verify, and import issue and paid files
- Process exception items and review stop payment and fraud suspects utilizing the positive pay function
- Provide timely and accurate reconciliation packages with all applicable media and reports
- Monitor assigned accounts daily for timely receipt of all files, exceptions, duplicated and exception items
- Utilize Frontier software and spreadsheets to maintain accurate records for all ARP customers
- Provide information to positive pay customers to enable timely decisions relating to Paid Exceptions
- Process Positive Pay daily
- Create CD-ROM’s for ARP customers
- Balance and Reconcile accounts
- MICR test commercial checks
- Strictly adhere to all Webster Bank’s operating standards including security and risk management
- Professional interaction with customers and internal Webster departments
- Endure the highest quality of customer service
- Provide support to Cash Management Sales staff to ensure prompt and accurate responses to customer requests
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education, Experience & Skills
- High school diploma/GED required; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 3-4 years experience in Bank Operations or related fields.
- Knowledge of Account Reconciliation Processing.
- Knowledge of Cash Management Services.
- Advanced Excel and PC skills.
- Demonstrated analytical and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team member, as well as, independently.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
This position requires schedule flexibility and may require mandatory overtime as needed including some Saturday shifts and during Inclement weather (remote possibilities pending). The first 10 BUSINESS DAYS are Required Onsite.