Sales Support Analyst
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
Under general supervision of the Regional Manager, the Sales Support Analyst handles a variety of administrative functions in support of the sales force.
- Monitors sales effort within the local market using various bank systems including SalesForce Lightning, OneTouch, PowerLender, etc.
- Periodically publishes sales activity reports for the region.
- Participates in the organization of sales meetings at various levels.
- Assists the Regional Manager and sales team organizing networking events within the market.
- Prepares RAROC/PEF (relationship profitability model & pricing exception forms) for sales team for all loan requests or deposit pricing exceptions for the region.
- Processes AP invoices for events in the market.
- Coordinates scheduling with Regional Manager.
- Assists with onboarding and training of new employees.
- Orders supplies.
- Provides backup support to other regions when requested.
- Serves as client-facing back up for al RM’s in region.
- Assist Relationship Managers with overdraft report and client requests as needed.
- Other duties as requested.
Educations, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3 - 5 years of experience.
- Requires understanding of business products, services, and sales campaigns.
- Familiarity with SalesForce a plus.
The estimated salary range for this position is $60,000 USD to $70,000 USD. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.