Sales Representative, Capital Markets - Northeast Region
200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
- Build relationships with equipment finance lenders in the syndications market.
- Build and manage relationships that will direct Capital Market opportunities and deals to WCF
- Generate new and profitable business for Webster Capital Finance (WCF) through buy-side syndications.
- Prescreen submittals to determine if opportunity fits Webster's risk appetite.
- Manage opportunities through credit, documentation and funding.
- Negotiate structure and pricing with syndicating lender.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Webster Bank's services and capabilities.
- Represent Webster Bank at industry functions and conferences.
- Maintain activity on salesforce.com
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, business, accounting, economics, or related field required.
- 7-10 years of experience in equipment finance syndications (buy side and/or sell side)
- Solid credit skills
- Candidate must have knowledge of standard equipment finance loan and lease documents
- Experience in deal structuring and pricing is required
- Proven ability to develop and cultivate relationships with lenders.
- Excellent interpersonal, team building and communication skills.
- Understanding of regulations governing financial products/services
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to achieve results individually and in collaboration with others
- Ability to excel in a growing, dynamic, fast paced environment
- Well-organized, detail oriented, ambitious and the ability to work independently
- Ability to handle multiple duties with rapidly changing deadlines
- Ability to support multiple client projects at the same time
Job Reference #: 5000508885706