Sales & Service Banker 1/REMOTE
Date ActiveMar 28, 2022 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Job Description/ Requirements
Since 1935, Webster Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses meet their financial goals. As a leading regional bank, Webster's strong foundation is built on our core values of responsibility, respect, teamwork, trust and commitment to our communities. Webster bankers remain our most valuable asset, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. Come join our team!
We have multiple REMOTE positions available in our contact center. Webster Bank provides a dynamic career progression model that supports professional development and career advancement.
Come join this fast-paced, exciting, and fun environment and be the voice of Webster!
You will be hired into a banker level 1 or 2 based on your experience:
Sales & Service Banker 1
- Voice of Webster- handling over the phone interactions with the goal of providing exceptional service to consumer and business customers.
- During this level banker will be introduced to the Webster's Sales culture-deepening customer relationships through cross selling and new Consumer or Business acquisition utilizing a needs-based selling approach.
- Bankers must exhibit behaviors outline in the core service standards, facilitate problem resolution, provide complete and accurate information, identify cross sell opportunities.
Sales & Service Banker 2
- Building upon skills and responsibilities of the previous Sales & Service Banker level.
- Deliver service through additional channels such as email and live chat.
- Banker will be introduced to mitigating a higher level of risk transactions.
- Proficient with the Webster's Sales culture-deepening customer relationships through cross selling and new Consumer or Business acquisition utilizing a needs-based selling approach.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma and/or GED required.
- Direct customer service experience (in-person customer facing work experience or call center experience)
- Proven customer service skills
- Strong professional interpersonal skills
- Utilize communication and problem-solving skills to effectively communicate and service customers using the telephone.
- Working knowledge of windows-based PC and processing skills (email, internet, intranet, etc.)
- Strong listening skills
- Accurate data entry skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite including Access
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of company and customer information.
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work with a diverse work force and customer base
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change.
- Strong commitment to achieving personal growth and success