Sales and Service Banker 1 - REMOTE Nationwide
Date ActiveNov 5, 2021 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
Job Description/ Requirements
We have multiple REMOTE/NATIONWIDE positions available in our contact center. Webster Bank provides a dynamic career progression model that supports professional development and career advancement.
Come join this fast-paced, exciting, and fun environment and be the voice of Webster!
You will be hired into a banker level 1 or 2 based on your experience:
Sales & Service Banker 1
- Voice of Webster- handling over the phone interactions with the goal of providing exceptional service to consumer and business customers.
- During this level banker will be introduced to the Webster's Sales culture-deepening customer relationships through cross selling and new Consumer or Business acquisition utilizing a needs-based selling approach.
- Bankers must exhibit behaviors outline in the core service standards, facilitate problem resolution, provide complete and accurate information, identify cross sell opportunities.
Sales & Service Banker 2
- Building upon skills and responsibilities of the previous Sales & Service Banker level.
- Deliver service through additional channels such as email and live chat.
- Banker will be introduced to mitigating a higher level of risk transactions.
- Proficient with the Webster's Sales culture-deepening customer relationships through cross selling and new Consumer or Business acquisition utilizing a needs-based selling approach.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma and/or GED required.
- Direct customer service experience (in-person customer facing work experience or call center experience)
- Proven customer service skills
- Strong professional interpersonal skills
- Utilize communication and problem-solving skills to effectively communicate and service customers using the telephone.
- Working knowledge of windows-based PC and processing skills (email, internet, intranet, etc.)
- Strong listening skills
- Accurate data entry skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite including Access
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of company and customer information.
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work with a diverse work force and customer base
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change.
- Strong commitment to achieving personal growth and success