Residential & Consumer Sr. Loan closer
Date ActiveMar 18, 2022 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
Job Description/ Requirements
Since 1935, Webster Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses meet their financial goals. As a leading regional bank, Webster's strong foundation is built on our core values of responsibility, respect, teamwork, trust and commitment to our communities. Webster bankers remain our most valuable asset, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. Come join our team!
Position Title Sr. Loan Closer
Close and fund Mortgage and Consumer loans in accordance with all Bank and Investor Regulations.
- Maintain a production queue of 25-35 mortgage loans
- Schedule loans with attorneys to close within credit document expiration and rate lock expiration dates
- Review all pre-closing documentation, including but not limited to title commitment, homeowners, and flood insurance policies
- Ability to review and understand elements of property appraisals
- Prepare all required closing documents for all loan types. This includes Conventional, FHA, State Agency and Construction loans
- Obtain verification of employments
- Image all documents to our OnBase system
- Input daily wires for loans in funding
- Communicate and deliver reporting to manager(s) on a daily and/or weekly schedule
- Analyze reports/data in order to pin pot possible gaps and/or efficiencies
- Perform other duties as may be required
- 5 years of loan experience
- Good computer skills with ability to navigate different applications
- Good organizational skills and time management
- Excellent customer service
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Nitro, Outlook, Power Point.