Residential & Consumer Loan Closer
Date ActiveJul 20, 2023 11:14:42 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
Close and fund Consumer loans in accordance with all Bank and Investor Regulations.
- Maintain a production queue of mortgage loans
- Coordinate loans with MBOs, LOs and 3rd party vendor to close within credit document expiration and rate lock expiration dates
- Review all pre-closing documentation, including but not limited to title commitment, homeowners, and flood insurance policies
- Ability to review and understand elements of property appraisals
- Prepare all required closing documents for all loan types
- Obtain verification of employments
- Image all documents to our OnBase system
- Input daily wires for loans in funding
- Perform other duties as may be required
- 3 years in the banking industry
- Basic computer skills with ability to navigate different applications
- Good organizational skills and time management
- Excellent customer service
The estimated salary range for this position is $23.00 HR to $25.50 HR. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.