Relationship Mgr, Business Banking Specialty
108 Farmington Avenue-HF217
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
2. Identify and direct cross selling opportunities within current customer base.
3. Execute highly focused prospecting activities through cultivation and relationship building in industry segments
4. Structure credit solutions for existing and potential customers; advocate customer/prospect position in credit approval process.
5. Develop and maintain deep understanding of customer's financial condition and needs.
6. Attend and demonstrate Specialty Banking's industry-specific knowledge at branch and regional meetings.
7. Interact with market manager and branches to foster & develop growth objectives
8. Develop, deliver, support outreach programs for customers & prospects through events & tradeshows
9. Demonstrate knowledge of Webster products, services, and capabilities.
10. Represent Webster in local community.
* 5-7 years of experience in credit structuring and cross selling.
* Proven ability to develop and cultivate customer relationships.
* Excellent interpersonal, team building and communication skills.
* Understanding of regulations governing financial products/services.