450 Barnum Avenue Cutoff-FF441
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
Webster is looking for highly motivated and successful individual with Relationship Manager Experience and a strong knowledge of sales and credit skills. This position is a mid-level role where the incumbent is expected to have immediate impact. The ideal candidate for this role has proven experience to be able to acquire new Business Banking customers as well as retain existing customers through consultative selling and long-term relationship building.
- Develop new and profitable business relationships with small business clients in your target market
- Identify and direct cross selling opportunities within current customer base understanding the needs of the customers and prospects, provide solutions and partnering with other departments to offer a wide range of product solutions to enhance the customer experience, increase loyalty and improve the profitability of customer and the Bank. Serve as COI for the customers being and integral part of our customers' growth.
- Structure credit solutions for existing and potential customers; advocate customer/prospect position in credit approval process.
- Manage a portfolio of existing customers and drive new commercial customer relationships.
- Develop and maintain deep understanding of customer's financial condition and needs.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Webster products, services, and capabilities.
- Work closely with the branches to attract new business relationships.
- Engage in community events and activities to expand customer base through strong network efforts.
Required Experience, Education and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, business, accounting, economics, or related field required; advanced degree a plus.
- 5-7 years of experience in credit structuring and cross selling.
- Proven ability to develop and cultivate customer relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal, team building, and communication skills.
- Market Knowledge
Job Reference #: 5000392758106