Relationship Manager, Private Bank
Date ActiveNov 8, 2022 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location200 Elm Street-FF200
Job Description/ Requirements
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster's values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
- Develop and close new business and manage on- going client relationships to establish a growing revenue stream that is consistent with revenue goals.
- Develop and implement new business plan that will maximize internal and external referral sources. Represent Webster in both community and business activities to enhance the image and visibility of WFA, leading to new business opportunities.
- Consistent with established financial planning and sales processes, capture critical data concerning clients/prospects and their financial condition and objectives.
- Establish platform for deeper understanding of their financial condition.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of Webster products, services, and capabilities to deliver comprehensive financial solutions.
- Identify and leverage opportunities to draw on strengths on practice specialists to address complex issues and facilitate the relationship building and financial planning processes.
- Ensure proper implementation of recommendations as identified in the financial plan. Pro-actively follow up with clients to monitor on-going execution of the pan and anticipate/recommend adjustments as financial condition and/or objectives change.
- Establish on-going dialogue, identify and follow through on opportunities to expand relationships with Webster.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must remain current on industry trends, laws and regulations, and execute on a highly focused prospecting plan.
- BS in finance, business, accounting, economics or related field required;Advanced degree strongly preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of experience preferred, with a focus in the high net worth industry Consultative selling
- Financial planning
- Financial product knowledge
- Proficiency with Microsoft office
- Financial analysis
- Presentation skills, public speaking
- CFP is a plus