Relationship Banker 1
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
* Responds to customers' needs in an accurate and timely fashion, capitalizing on resources and tools available
* Evaluates needs of clients and offers appropriate financial products and services, through needs-based conversations, to build and deepen relationships.
* Perform routine teller transactions like deposits, withdrawals, check cash, loan payments and other transactions
* Support segmentation strategy by implementing sales, retention, and other bank initiatives to execute Banking Center's growth and profitability objectives.
* Expected to achieve/ exceed both individual and team goals in sales, service and operations
* Maintains compliance with Federal and State regulations as well as bank policies and procedures. Meet/exceed branch audits and operations evaluation requirements.
* High school diploma/GED required; Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred.
* 2-3 years of customer service and needs-based banking sales experience preferred.
* Ability to work a flexible and/or rotating schedule. May be required to work Saturdays, Sundays and extended hours. Travel may be required to alternate Banking Centers.
* Self-starter and highly motivated.
* Working knowledge of all products and services
* Keeps current with all systems used for branch transaction processing.
* Demonstrates strong customer service skills and the ability to support teamwork, creating a positive working environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.