Region Relationship Banker I
Date ActiveAug 17, 2023 10:24:01 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location1000 Highland Ave.-MANO1
Job Description/ Requirements
This role functions as an individual producer to assist the team in achievement of sales, service, and operation goals for the Region Banking Centers, based on Webster’s Strategic Guidelines. This position is designed to support multiple banking centers within the region. The role will process all customer related financial transactions in accordance with the rules, regulations, and guidelines of the Bank. Additionally, this role uses excellent communication and active listening skills to learn about the customer’s financial needs, establish trust, optimize sales opportunities, generate leads, and provide quality customer service as well as develop and maintain a strong partnership with various business segments through collaboration and communication.
- Responds to customers' needs in an accurate and timely fashion, capitalizing on resources and tools available
- Evaluates needs of clients and offers appropriate financial products and services, through needs-based conversations, to build and deepen relationships.
- Perform routine teller transactions like deposits, withdrawals, check cash, loan payments and other transactions
- Expected to achieve/ exceed both individual and team goals in sales, service, and operations
- Maintains compliance with Federal and State regulations as well as bank policies and procedures. Meet/exceed branch audits and operations evaluation requirements.
- Ability to adapt to business needs with scheduling and supporting banking centers within a Region.
- Responsible for building strong relationships with the banking center teams they support, as well as collaborative partnerships with business lines.
Education, Experience & Skills
- High school diploma/GED required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2-3 years of customer service and needs-based banking sales experience preferred.
- Self-starter and highly motivated.
- Working knowledge of all products and services.
- Keeps current with all systems used for branch transaction processing.
- Demonstrates strong customer service skills and the ability to support teamwork, creating a positive working environment.
- Ability to travel to various Banking Centers within the regions.
The estimated salary range for this position is $18.50 to $23.00 USD an hour. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.