R & R Reporting Analyst
Date ActiveSep 27, 2021 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
Job Description/ Requirements
Since 1935, Webster Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses meet their financial goals. As a leading regional bank, Webster's strong foundation is built on our core values of responsibility, respect, teamwork, trust and commitment to our communities. Webster bankers remain our most valuable asset, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. Come join our team!
The incumbent is responsible for Consumer Restructure & Recovery reporting and analytics
- Contributes to the design of formal monthly and quarterly reporting for Senior Management, regulators, and other outside agencies
- Programs and formats complex and actionable reports for management and business partner oversight and portfolio management.
- Leverages data from multiple internal databases, combining it with information from a variety of sources to augment operational exception, trend and forecast reporting
- Gathers data, conducts research and performs complex analysis to identify trends in business volume, performance, and profitability, creating reports that professionally present results to management.
- Provide high level reporting and analytics for Credit Risk including analysis to support the credit culture and objectives of the Chief Risk Officer. Areas of focus are risk concentrations, risk rating migrations, delinquency and loss trends, collateral positions, and other related metrics
- Take the lead in the development of models for management of profitability and risk.
- Lead the improvement of automation of the reporting function.
- Recommend solutions for data gathering and analysis to improve reporting and trending.
- Provide other analytical and administrative support as necessary.
- Build collaborative relationships with colleagues, managers, and business partners to maximize the value, relevance, and effectiveness of reports and analyses.
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned by area manager.
- High School / GED required.
- BS preferred -- 4 Year degree in Business or MIS Experience:
- 2- 3 year's experience programming complex executive reporting in a banking environment
- 3 - 5 year's experience working within a Consumer Lending default servicing in one or more of the following areas Consumer Collections, Loss Mitigation or Litigation strongly preferred
- Experience working with the bank's core lending systems MSP / ALS, and related data repositories
- Experience working with the bank's database and reporting tools [CDR, Business Objects, Sequel Query, SAS, Tableau, Maestro, Snowflake]
Job Skills / Knowledge:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Superb analytical, organizational, and project management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Advanced database and reporting tools such as CDR, Business Objects, Sequel Query, SAS, Tableau, Maestro, Snowflake or similar
- Advanced Microsoft Office Proficiency (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) proficient with formulas and data conversion techniques, macros, pivot tables, graphs, etc.
- Product knowledge of Consumer/Residential mortgages and HELOC
- Excellent mathematics skills.
- Ability to lead by example.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinking skills and intellectual curiosity
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize while working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with associates at various levels