Quality Auditor - Remote
Date ActiveOct 12, 2022 4:21:02 PM
Hours Per Week40
LocationRemote - Nationwide
Job Description/ Requirements
At HSA Bank, we’re working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
Quality Assurance Analyst
ABOUT US: Since 1997, HSA Bank has been showing our members the way to a healthy financial future through technology and innovation that simplifies the health account experience. We take great pride in remaining true to our Wisconsin roots and are looking for customer-focused employees to be part of our growth at our corporate headquarters in Sheboygan, Wis., and our growing office in downtown Milwaukee, Wis.
In 2015, HSA Bank became the nation's largest provider of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) with nearly $5 billion in assets under administration. HSA Bank delivers industry-leading Consumer-Directed Healthcare (CDH) products such as HSAs, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and Commuter Benefits to 2 million members across the United States.
JOB SUMMARY: Immediate opportunity for a Quality Assurance Analyst. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for the quality monitoring and reporting with Partner Services. Qualified applicants will have proven proficiency in all major skill sets. Demonstrated self-motivation, flexibility, problem solving, decision making and leadership skills. This role works closely with Subject Matter Experts within Business Relations, Partner Relations, On-Boarding, Implementation, Quality Assurance and Leadership throughout the audit process to ensure accuracy.
- Analyze and evaluate calls, Survey results, Salesforce cases, Ongoing Communications with assigned Employer groups and Time Tracker entries for teams within Partner Services.
- Assist in identification of opportunities and maintenance of procedures to ensure alignment with the current processes and compliance guidelines.
- Assists with identifying trends and areas of learning opportunities identified during the audit process.
- Assists in analyzing data gathered to make recommendations to supervisor on staffing, training opportunities and educational opportunities for customers.
- Promotes teamwork and a positive working environment to achieve team goals.
- Participates in team-training sessions consistent with the line of business service standards and guidelines.
- Prioritizes and performs multiple tasks at the same time.
- Models behavior consistent with company standards, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to work within multiple systems while addressing, researching, and determining a solution to resolve the customer’s concerns and questions.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
JOB SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE:
- Self-starter that demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Hands-on positive management style. Leads for results and success, persists despite obstacles and opposition.
- Fosters open communication. Provides timely, high-quality information up and down the organization.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of all areas of business operations.
- Keen ability to interact with clients at all levels of the organization.
- Energetic, results-oriented professional
- Must have effective executive level communications skills.
- Experience in comprehending software functionality with minimal instruction or demonstration.
- High School Diploma/ GED required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS:
- 4+ years CDH or benefits related experience preferred
- 2+ Years of HSA Bank experience preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Typical office environment/working conditions
- Ability to work within standard business hours 8:00 AM-5:00 PM Monday-Friday
- Ability to work additional hours, as needed
- Repetitive keyboard/mouse usage required
- Occasional travel to Sheboygan and/or Milwaukee locations
The estimated salary range for this position is $50,000.00 USD to $ 65,000.00 USD. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.