Quality & Training Lead Coordinator
Date ActiveMay 18, 2022 11:42:46 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
Join our award-winning team! Help us deliver on our core performance pillars: exceptional client service, efficiency, revenue generation, risk mitigation, teamwork, and innovation. This is an opportunity to be a part of our fun, fast-paced, environment commonly known as the nerve center for Webster. We're seeking a Lead Quality and Training Coordinator to assist with providing all training and ongoing support from a Quality Improvement perspective. The incumbent will coach to best practices and be a key contact for the team. The expectations will be to drive high-quality service through monitoring of calls and the creation and facilitation of content. Must be comfortable with technology, and facilitation expertise, proficient at multi-tasking, and possess leadership capabilities and coaching skills.
- Monitors and evaluates the quality of inbound client calls, email, and chat.
- Document quality issues and performance measures for management review.
- Provide feedback and coaching to colleagues and Quality coordinators.
- Support Quality and Training Manager and act as a backup as needed.
- Assist in the development of monitoring standards and systems.
- Deliver new hire, skill-based, and refresher training, as assigned.
- Verify and update existing training materials against published procedures and coordinate verification of the information with other business lines.
- Develop training material and/or lead training sessions.
- Partner with various levels of the Contact Center to ensure the accuracy of content and quality expectations.
High School / GED required.
Some college preferred - 2-4 years Business
Job Skills / Knowledge:
2 – 4 years of related experience – Leadership, Customer Care, Training and Quality
- General knowledge of banking
- Proficient in computer applications Microsoft Office, Outlook
- Ability to perform comfortably and professionally while engaging customers via video interaction