436 Slater Road-HF308
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
- Manages all aspects of project including, but not limited to the following:
- a. Actively coordinates and leads project team meetings, develops project plans and budgets.
- b. Facilitates resource estimation, entry into PPM tool and ongoing monitoring/tracking.
- c. Creates and tracks project plan to ensure timely delivery of all milestones and objectives.
- d. Tracks project performance to ensure adherence to approved scope, budget, and timeline.
- e. Facilitates meetings to obtain/communicate status of project health, resolution of issues and other critical items necessary to keep projects on track and project leadership informed.
- f. Identify, analyze, and respond to project risks; including risk identification, risk quantification, risk response development, and risk response monitoring. Risks must be clear and communicated to key stakeholders on a regular basis.
- g. Works with QA team to create a testing strategy and plan that will ensure high quality project testing and defect management. Effectively coordinates testing with clients and team members, making sure that all necessary items have been tested and documented. Ensure that all issues discovered during testing are resolved or dispostioned prior to implementation.
- h. Coordinates with procurement to successfully execute RFI or RFP with applicable vendors.
- i. Partners with outside vendors to establish and monitor the development of assigned tasks ensuring that project goals are met.
- j. Ensures all required training and communication is scheduled and completed according to plan.
- Facilitates the completion of project risk assessment and ensures the appropriate risk mitigation plans are incorporated into the project implementation.
- Ensures that all governance, regulatory, and audit requirements are completed within the project.
- Facilitates the development of processes/metrics to measure project scope deliverables post implementation.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately in project SharePoint site.
- Promoted adoption of new tools, templates and process that are rolled out. Complies with PMO framework methodology and practices for all projects.
- Utilizes Microsoft Project to manage the project plan consisting of activity definition, activity sequencing, activity duration estimating, schedule/plan development, and schedule/plan control.
- Ensures that financial reporting and tracking is established within the project to monitor and control spending. This includes, but not limited to accurate reporting of budget, updated forecast and actuals. Provides clarity on when project financials will hit the budget compared to when it is in plan to proactively update the forecast.
- Focuses individuals to work towards a shared goal in the best interest of the organization and the people involved.
- All other duties as required.
- College Degree in a related field preferred but not required
- PMP Certification preferred but not required
- 5-10 years direct work experience in a lead project management capacity using industry best practices
- Can demonstrate success managing waterfall projects
- Agile project experience preferred
- Excellent customer focus and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage varied personalities and objectives to successfully complete projects
- Expertise/skill with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, and Outlook)
- Experience with project and portfolio management software (Daptiv, Clarity, MS Project Server)
- Experience with financial analysis and detailed budget tracking and forecasting
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and stakeholder needs
- Ability to create and foster a positive and collaborative environment
- Ability to demonstrates a positive attitude and promote a common purpose
Job Reference #: 5000494417106