200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
2. Respond to and research banker inquiries regarding promotion incentives.
3. Communicate and distribute prizes when applicable.
4. Work closely with other departments with relevant Line of Business and across the organization to promote the growth and usage of assigned products, including IT, Deposit Operations, Treasury, Legal, Marketing and Marketing Research, Public Relations, HSA, Sales & Service and Retail Operations.
5. Support the sales network with the right product education, tools, and information/reporting. Ensure the sales force exceeds all sales and financial goals associated with credit card products by leveraging Retail's sales and service process.
6. Meet regularly with Elan to analyze results and determine areas of opportunity and improvements.
7. Assist in the creation of the annual revenue forecast for assigned products.
8. Analyze competition and track industry trends to identify new products, service and fee opportunities.
* 3+ years of financial services industry is required. Product management experience is preferred
* Deep understanding of the Payments product landscape is essential
* Excellent oral and written communication, problem solving, decision making, negotiation, interpersonal, project management, and analytical skills
* Good computer skills, including various software applications
Job Reference #: 5000379087806