Date ActiveJul 15, 2022 7:33:46 PM
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description/ Requirements
At HSA Bank, we’re working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
The HSA Bank Product Management team is responsible for collaborating with all key HSA Bank stakeholders and working with cross-functional teams to ensure the highest quality product delivery to our health plan partners, accountholders and employers across the country.
The primary responsibility of the Product Analyst is to support activities related to key strategic and non-strategic initiatives, the product development process and to identify areas to improve the overall competitiveness of the product suite.
- Work towards becoming a product expert internally and externally.
- Create, maintain, and update key product information.
- Conduct market and competitor analysis and provide support to strategy development and decision making.
- Track implementation of key performance indicators and success of company and product strategies.
- Analyze data to provide recommendations and reports on existing and prospective products.
- Assist in financial planning, reporting, and data analysis.
- Coordinate key planning activities with HSA Bank executives.
- Collaborates with Product Managers on projects and leads small to medium projects within the assigned product area.
- Assists in managing the committees governing key aspects of the product suite.
- Assist in creation of management reporting for executive leadership.
- A Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or, Healthcare administration.
- Work experience with healthcare, consumer-driven accounts, insurance and/or product management a plus
- Proficient with analytical and presentation tools, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Analytical ability - both quantitative and qualitative insights.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to manage stakeholders with compassion, confidence and exceptional clarity with regards to the product strategy and overall mission for our customers