Private Bank Client Services Associate
Date ActiveJun 5, 2023 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location145 Bank Street-NH501
Job Description/ Requirements
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster's values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
Support the servicing of high-net-worth client relationships. Provide exceptional service through email and telephone and/or face-to-face sales calls with the Private Bankers.
Office location: Waterbury/Stamford (2-3x/month)
- Provide superior client support services including processing wires, initiating internal transfers, opening accounts, performing account maintenance, etc. and product knowledge
- Problem solve and determine best solutions for account issues and meeting the overall client need
- Provide sales support to Private Bankers in assigned territory by preparing client meeting material, periodic client outreach and client contact management
- Support and maintain assigned banker sales opportunities via Salesforce
- Attend sales calls on an as-needed basis
- Support Client Services team processes including but not limited to, daily overdraft reporting, wire processing, wire approvals, periodic report balancing
Education, Experience & Skills
- High School diploma or GED required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Knowledge of Webster policies, procedures and processes including compliance and regulatory requirements
- Basic Webster Product knowledge:
- Business and Consumer deposits
- Business and Consumer loans
- Online Banking/Cash Management
- General Salesforce experience (Opportunity Management)
- Superior customer service skills
The estimated salary range for this position is $65,000 USD to $80,000 USD. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.