Date ActiveDec 9, 2021 10:37:01 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location360 Lexington Ave-NY000
Job Description/ Requirements
Since 1935, Webster Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses meet their financial goals. As a leading regional bank, Webster’s strong foundation is built on our core values of responsibility, respect, teamwork, trust and commitment to our communities. Webster bankers remain our most valuable asset, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. Come join our team!
- Partners with Relationship Managers to manage Middle Market credit account relationships within Commercial Banking.
- Underwrites loans, manages an assigned credit portfolio, and establishes relationships with borrowers and COIs.
- Responsible for presenting underwriting document and periodic reviews to internal approvers.
- Negotiate legal documentation and closes new loans as well as renewals and modifications on assigned portfolio.
- Maintain customer information and data integrity on bank system.
- Provides customer service, participates in joint sales calls with Relationship Managers, responds to prospect or customer credit questions, and identifies and capitalizes on cross-sell opportunities and makes appropriate referrals.
Education, Skill & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years of experience