Portfolio Manager, Private Banking
500 Boylston St-MAS10
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
- Support sales and marketing through development of presentations and communications on investment strategy.
- Analyze client financial and asset status and determine investment objectives to achieve client goals.
- Develop and implement investment and asset allocation programs using strategies developed by the Investment Policy Committee, maintaining all compliance with applicable policies, laws and regulations.
- Perform periodic reviews of investments to assure alignment with client goals and objectives, communicating with the client regarding investment strategy, portfolio decisions and performance.
- Perform ongoing research in assigned segment or industry and make recommendations on investment policy and asset allocation.
- Develop and coach Private Banking colleagues.
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree in Business Administration or Finance a plus.
- 10 + years of experience in portfolio management and research.
- Cover letter indicating your experience with providing investment consulting and portfolio management of accounts for high net worth individuals and trust clients.
- CFA designation preferred.
- Excellent communication skills a must.