Portfolio Management Associate
Date ActiveFeb 1, 2022 9:55:20 AM
Hours Per Week37.5
Job Description/ Requirements
Do you enjoy strengthening relationships and analyzing financial records? We are looking for a Portfolio Management Associate to assist with the management of the team’s sales and service efforts, to ensure the retention and or deepening of existing relationships as well as the growth of new relationship. In this role, you will assist Portfolio Managers and Directors with the administration of the portfolio for the assigned lending team, including the production of underwriting documents, reviews, periodic reports, and file entries.
- Assist with financial analyses and underwriting for new borrowers as well as annual reviews and routine renewals of maturing and conforming loans. With oversight from more experienced team members, this will include the creation of the new Credit Offering Memorandum and completion of all data/information requirements up to and including the Executive Summary.
- Support Commercial Banking Relationship Managers with necessary actions required for the preparation and management of commercial loan risk rating memoranda and commercial loan portfolio reviews.
- Manage of financial tickler report including ensuring the timely production of request letters, receipt and initial review of the required financial information, and advice to lending personnel, and production of appropriate file entries or determination of action plans.
- Support Commercial Banking Team with necessary actions required for the preparation and management of FASB 114 forms, Criticized/Classified reports, and the PIM process.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Experience working with credit and financial analysis techniques is required.
- Experience with banking regulations, lending policies, procedures and techniques is required.
- Candidates with advanced degrees (Associates, Bachelor's, and/or Master's) preferred, yet a High School diploma or GED is required. Candidates with some combination of coursework and experience, or else extensive related professional experience, are eligible for consideration.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong service orientation.
- Demonstrated understanding of loan risk factors.