Digital Marketing Personalization Manager
145 Bank Street-NH501
Personalization, Testing and Optimization Manager
You have a passion for digital. You have a passion for the customer. You're quick to identify digital trends and implement innovative thinking that can boost customer engagement. You have a blend of personalization, testing, marketing, UX, analytics, and technical expertise--and use it to create relevant customer experiences that drive new customer acquisition and deepen existing relationships.
Digital transformation is occurring in every industry as customer expectations continue to evolve and increase at a rapid pace. Understanding customer needs and creating exceptional and highly relevant digital experiences is vital for long-term competitiveness. The "traditional" banks within the Financial Services industry are experiencing this digital transformation firsthand with the rise of fintechs, increasingly powerful 1:1 targeting capabilities, and customer expectations inspired by digital experiences from other industries.
Webster Bank, building on its rich legacy of community banking and customer first culture, is investing in its digital future to improve marketing efficiency, to increase market share in our target markets, and to deliver extraordinary customer experiences.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Webster Bank as a member of the Digital Marketing Team to lead the strategy, design and implementation of personalization and testing that will drive new account growth and deepening of existing relationships. As Webster increases its focus on digital experiences as a way to grow and strengthen relationships, support customers and drive business results, creative and solution oriented thinking is not only encouraged, but expected. The Personalization, Testing and Optimization Manager will be a core member of a team that contributes to critical business success metrics.
This role will launch and support the ongoing personalization efforts surrounding our multi-channel digital experience. The successful candidate must have a strong knowledge of the business and constantly work to be a trusted advisor to the Marketing team. A solid understanding of the rapidly evolving digital marketing landscape combined with the use of data and leading tools in the industry is critical to the success of this role. This role will conceive, execute and support personalization use cases across channels and provide ongoing analysis and recommendations for increasing relevance, conversion and improving online user experience to optimize customer journeys.
- Plan, implement and monitor personalization campaigns across channels
- Maintain ongoing testing to optimize campaigns
- Measure success and communicate learnings to relevant stakeholders
- Iterate and augment campaigns based on new learnings
- Support online testing as an ongoing discipline to drive continuous improvement
- Collaborate with web design and development, creative, digital distribution, direct marketing teams and external agencies to evangelize testing best practices and conceive and execute personalization campaigns
- Requirement analysis, creation and execution of optimization use cases from test design, through execution and analysis
- Provide implementation guidance and support of testing tools as well as best practices related to A/B and multivariate testing
- Design reports measuring KPIs, online behaviors, campaign performance, and testing results
- Assist with ad hoc queries and provide analytical support to stakeholders
- Track, analyze and understand visitor behavior
- Troubleshoot any problems that may occur within personalization campaigns
- Able to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- A focused self-starter with strong project management skills
- Strong problem assessment/analytical skills
- Ability to interpret data and translate that information into easily understood reports and proposals
- Curiosity and creativity
- Innovative spirit
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Digital marketing experience
- Experience with HTML
- Experience with web analytics tools
- Expertise in A/B and multivariate testing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy, attention to detail and a quality orientation are essential
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE
BA or BS in a quantitative or related field
4-5+ years in digital or marketing content conversion optimization, A/B and multivariate testing in an analytical or consulting services role with an emphasis on test planning, execution and interpreting quantitative and qualitative data.
This job description is a summary of the essential functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in the job description. Other duties, as assigned.
Job Reference #: 5000339053106