Date ActiveAug 30, 2022 12:46:04 PM
Hours Per Week40
LocationRemote - Nationwide
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
- Manage the research, selection, purchase, installation, and support of network communications systems.
- Plan large scale systems projects through vendor comparison and cost studies.
- Conduct high level internal studies of network performance and traffic analysis.
- Ensure network resource performance to ensure high quality transmission.
- Review and/or modify network failure/integrity and PC hardware/software resolutions developed by lower level Engineers.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field required; advanced degree a plus.
- 7+ years of professional IT experience.
- Experience with Cloud Network topologies and network virtualization technologies
- Thorough understanding of LAN/WAN systems, networks, firewalls and load balancers.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge and aptitude in the areas of networks, network topologies, PC workstations, network file servers, applicable software, and troubleshooting techniques.
- Superior communication and analytical skills.