MGR, Security Operations
Date ActiveSep 6, 2022 12:39:58 PM
Hours Per Week37.5
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
Responsible for addressing premises liability issues, completing site analysis and threat assessment documentation, as well as designing security components for operations, corporate security projects, maintenance of corporate security software, access requests, guard service, response to security related incidents, and Webster’s Life Safety Program. Assigned a territory of Webster locations to oversee and respond to any security related issues that may arise.
- Assist with development and implementation of risk mitigation strategies throughout footprint.
- Oversee and manage access controls for all offices, to include electronic card access (badges), access keys, and security alarm codes.
- Conduct physical security risk assessments at corporate and retail sites, provide recommendations to address identified deficiencies, coordinate gap mitigation strategies with vendors.
- Respond in person to all critical events including robberies, fires, personnel injuries, volatile terminations, and large cash withdrawals.
- Standardize and monitor all alarm functions actively identifying and reducing false or defective alarms.
- Assist with standardization, implementation, and maintenance of security controls for ATMs.
- Assist with corporate security policies/procedures training.
- Manage security vendor relationships to include scheduling of annual maintenance, and repair.
- Establish proactive monitoring of high-risk areas.
- Liaise with Law Enforcement to include assistance with L.E. investigations, respond to subpoenas for CCTV images and/or expert testimony in bank robbery, larceny, or mugging related incidents.
- Collaborate with bank personnel to address security needs and develop best administrative and operational practices.
- Maintain organizational operations and address requests received thru the Security Corporate group Email Box and corporate helpline.
- Assist with Emergency Management planning.
- Participate in Life Safety Committee.
- High School diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in corporate security, banking, investigations, or law enforcement; supervisory experience preferred.
- 3 years’ experience Access Control, Alarms & Monitoring, and Video Surveillance
- In depth knowledge of federal and state safety laws.
- Strong analytical, research, and communication skills.
- CPR and Basic First Aid certifications preferred.
- Proven ability to work independently in a high-volume environment.