Mgr End User Services
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
Develop and maintain end user and desktop services, including packaging, patching, group policy, and user experience. The desktop engineer will also implement new services and serve as technical lead on small to medium desktop or end user experience projects. Works closely with Desktop and EUC leads to develop new skills. May serve as SME or owner for a specific EUC or desktop service.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain a Microsoft Modern Desktop using modern management technologies (Intune, Autopilot, Windows 365, Azure Virtual Desktop)
- Work closely with lines of business to determine appropriate hardware and software solutions
- Work closely with third-party support vendors
- Maintain one or more EUC/Desktop services
- Troubleshoot desktop incidents
- Develop group policy and Ivanti policy as needed
- Communicate requirements and needs clearly with both management and end users
- Experience in end user support
- 2+ years experience managing desktop environments
The estimated salary range for this position is $80,000.00 to $100,000.00. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.