Mgr Data Loss Prevention
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Data Loss Prevention and Insider Threat Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing, implementing, and overseeing strategies and technologies to prevent data loss and mitigate insider threats within our organization. The candidate will work closely with cross-functional teams to identify, analyze, and address potential risks to sensitive data.
- Develop and implement data loss prevention (DLP) strategies and policies to safeguard sensitive information across the organization.
- Investigate insider behaviors.
- Provide key input to drive insider threat and DLP strategies.
- Monitor and analyze network traffic, user behavior, and data movement to identify potential insider threats and security breaches.
- Collaborate with IT, security, and legal teams to investigate and respond to security incidents and insider threats.
- Conduct regular risk assessments and security audits to identify vulnerabilities and gaps in data protection measures.
- Manage the rules and policies related to CASB, email DLP, and USB protections.
- Stay updated on the latest security threats, vulnerabilities, and best practices in data loss prevention and insider threat detection.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field. A master's degree or relevant certifications (e.g., GIAC, CISSP, CISM) is a plus.
- Proven experience in data loss prevention, insider threat detection, and security incident response.
- In-depth knowledge of DLP technologies, network security, encryption, and data classification.
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements and industry standards related to data protection and privacy (e.g., GDPR, HIPAA, PCI DSS).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to interpret complex data and identify anomalous behavior.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams and facilitate security awareness training.
The estimated salary range for this position is $120,000.00 USD to $135,000 USD. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.