Member Svcs Contact Center Trainer
Date ActiveAug 27, 2023 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
LocationRemote - Nationwide
Job Description/ Requirements
At HSA Bank, we're working toward a world where everyone is confidently engaged with their health and wealth. We are devoted to delivering an outstanding user experience and our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for individuals, employers, and partners. Plan Administrative Services and Benefit Services are administered by Webster Servicing LLC. To learn more, visit .
Are you ready to join us?
Responsible for the delivering and developing training of the Contact Center team in servicing of our accountholders and business partners to ensure a positive customer experience. Maintain compliance with Federal and State regulations as well as Webster/HSA Bank policies and procedures. Subject Matter Expert for key functions, products, policies, procedures, and processes including regulatory compliance and demonstrate operational excellence. Proven proficiency in all major skill sets. Demonstrated self-motivation, flexibility, problem solving and decision-making skills.
* Provide positive coaching feedback through face to face sessions
* Prepares and organizes instructional manuals, learning aids, job aids, and learning evaluations such as quizzes and tests.
* Outstanding verbal and written communication/presentation skills
* Strong PC application skills including Microsoft Office Excel (Formula, Graphs, and Piovt Tables)
* Assure preparation of the instructional site, including PC configuration, network connectivity, audio-visual equipment, props and other training supplies.
* Delivers classroom instruction, demonstrating effective communication, presentation, media applications, questioning, conflict resolution, and employee management skills.
* Reviews course materials and trainee information, preparing for training delivery.
* Create and update department procedures
* Update training program and procedures SharePoint site
* Prioritize and perform multiple tasks at the same time
* Promote teamwork and a positive working environment in order to achieve team goals
* Participate in team-training sessions consistent with the Contact Center's Customer Service Standards and guidelines
* Work with supervisor to establish individual development goals
* Consistently meet/exceed all customer service standards, goals and objectives
* Model behavior consistent with the Contact Center's customer service standards, policies and procedures
* Other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager
* High School / GED required
* Some college preferred
* 1-2 years of CAC experience
Job Skills / Knowledge:
* Strong customer service skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Strong troubleshooting and decision-making skills
* Prior experience with customer service telephone queue environment
* Utilize communication and problem-solving skills to effectively manage escalated calls and emails.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of company and customer information.
* Ability to effectively multi-task
* Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
* Ability to work with a diverse work force and customer base
* Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change.
* Strong commitment to achieving personal growth and success
* Ability to work independently.
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
* Typical office environment / working conditions
* Ability to work any shift between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
* Must remain at workstation for long periods of time
* Heavy keyboard/mouse usage required (repetitive movements).
The estimated salary range for this position is $50,000.00USD to $65,000.00USD. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.