MD Relationship Manager Regional Banking
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
Acquire new and complex Commercial Regional Banking business and retain existing customers through consultative selling and long-term relationship building.
- Develop complex new and profitable business with a primary focus on winning the full core banking operating relationships (deposit & treasury management and credit as required)
- Execute highly focused prospecting activities.
- Structure credit solutions for high level existing and potential customers; advocate customer/prospect position in credit approval process.
- Develop and maintain deep understanding of customer’s financial condition and needs.
- Demonstrate in depth knowledge of Webster products, services, and capabilities.
- Identify and direct cross selling opportunities within current customer base.
- Represent Webster in local community.
Education, Skill & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, business, accounting, economics, or related field required; advanced degree a plus.
- 8+ years of experience in credit structuring and cross selling.
- Proven ability to develop and cultivate complex customer relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal, team building, and communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of regulations governing financial products/services.
The estimated salary range for this position is $160,000 to $175,000. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.