MD Not-For Profit - BDO
Date ActiveFeb 1, 2022 9:57:01 AM
Hours Per Week37.5
Job Description/ Requirements
The Managing Director is a seasoned, experienced banker that is viewed as a trusted advisor to clients and can manage and develop a portfolio of relationships with target segments that lead to loans, deposits and other revenue generating products and services. In this role, assistance is given to the Team Leader/Senior Managing Director with the management of the team’s sales and service efforts to ensure retention and deepening of existing relationships and growth of new relationships. The Managing Director will contribute to the team’s growth and profitability with an extensive focus on portfolio management, business development and client cross sell activities for the relationship team, by maintaining high quality loans through the support of underwriting, portfolio administration and cash management functions.
- Develop/maintain extensive network of business contacts, community leaders, executive management clients, prospect opportunities and referral sources, in order to generate revenue.
- Maximize team profitability through the maintenance of high quality loan portfolio; responsible for relationship review and overall relationship profitability.
- Support Team Leader/Senior Managing Director with growing/retaining relationship for targeted client group by coordinating and supporting all aspects of relationship; ensure appropriate resources are dedicated to facilitate successful outcome.
- Develop and deliver effective proposals for presentation to existing and potential clients.
- Exercise credit judgment consistent with the department goals; monitor and evaluate credit worthiness of clients.
- Lead team interaction with operations and product group; plan and manage implementation process of new products with client to ensure smooth transition.
- Responsible for negotiating loans according to established guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations, policies, and procedures.
- For this position, you must have at least 8 years of experience managing banking relationships.
- Candidates with advanced degrees (Associates, Bachelor’s, and/or Master’s) preferred, yet a High School diploma or GED is required. Candidates with some combination of coursework and experience, or else extensive related professional experience, are eligible for consideration.
- Ability to build and expand trusting relationships and partnerships.
- Knowledge of banking regulations, lending policies, procedures and techniques and well demonstrated understanding of loan risk factors a plus.
- Knowledge of credit and financial analysis techniques and accounting is a plus.
- Exceptional business development skills.