Marketing Research and Analytics Leader
Date ActiveJun 9, 2022 1:34:07 PM
Hours Per Week40
Job Description/ Requirements
At HSA Bank, we're working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
Reporting directly to the CMO, this role is responsible for critically looking at key performance indicators of marketing programs and tactics and advising on strategies to improve or expand programs. This person will also design and lead research that will help inform on market dynamics. Key responsibilities include:
- Marketing KPI dashboards
- Monthly, cross-channel performance reports with actionable insights
- Conversion optimization strategies
- Track various marketing initiatives (ex. Google Tag Manager)
- Benchmark performance across all online channels and advise on KPIs based on performance analysis
- Report on key metrics, analyzing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available analytics data
- Analyze online user behavior, conversion data, customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
- Design and conduct research projects to build market knowledge that can be shared across stakeholders.
- Analyze and prepare research results, translating research data (ex. survey results) and qualitative insights into presentations and narratives.
- Monitor voice of customer and NPS and leverage to identify CX improvements
- Develop and maintain shared existing customer personas for the company
- Gain understanding of customer segments through data that have potential for Growth and are desirable for exploration of campaigns, advertising, etc.
- Advise and assist CMO with mission critical special projects for innovation