Managing Director - Team Leader, Treasury Management Sales
Date ActiveJul 25, 2022 3:10:44 PM
Hours Per Week37.5
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
In this position, the TM Team Leader will manage and direct the Small Business sales program for all treasury management solutions. They will also ensure consistent growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment, and management of sales and service colleagues. The Team Leader will identify objectives, strategies, and action plans to provide consistent growth year over year. Additionally, they will partner with enterprise product management on product development initiatives ensuring best in class Small Business product set.
- Oversee the execution of our business segment strategy, by leading a team of Treasury Management Sales specialists to drive growth and profitability for new and existing relationships within the Small Business Banking segment. Responsible for team & individual execution against targeted growth goals for Treasury Management Fee Income and Deposit Growth.
- Work with Regional Executives and Team Leaders to develop joint client and prospect calling plans for execution between Treasury Management Sales Officers and Business Managing Directors.
- Coach and develop partners within the segment on new Treasury Management products and services. Partner with product, marketing, and data intelligence to deliver tools necessary to offer competitive Treasury Management Solutions within targeted segment.
- Develop and maintain content and quality of all proposals including proposal template and sales pitch in conjunction with Product and Marketing Department.
- Set strategy and goals for client cross-sell initiatives to sell non-cash management services and to refer qualified opportunities to third-party service providers.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations, policies, and procedures.
- For this position, you must have at least 7+ years of Treasury Management experience and 5+ years of management experience leading a sales team.
- Possess extensive knowledge and understanding of Treasury Management products, overdraft management discipline, pricing philosophy, and industry/market expertise.
- Demonstrate excellent/strong sales, negotiation, presentation, and communication
SPECIFIC JOB RELATED EDUCATION & SKILLS
- Candidates with advanced degrees (Associates, Bachelor’s, and/or Master’s) preferred, yet a High School diploma or GED is required. Candidates with some combination of coursework and experience, or else extensive related professional experience, are eligible for consideration
- Excellent sales and communication skills
- Excellent technical, organizational, and interpersonal skills