Managing Director, Senior Business Architect
Date ActiveJul 14, 2022 1:18:41 PM
Hours Per Week40
LocationRemote - Nationwide
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
Senior Business Architect
Reporting directly to Head of Technology Strategy & Governance, the Senior Business Architect represents the technology and data organization in building trust and confidence with lines of business partners across the bank.
- Lead efforts to align Technology & Data capabilities and product value delivery to enterprise strategies, technology roadmap and transformation initiatives.?
- Take actions to accelerate delivery of client and colleague centric solutions, drive consistent technology use, support business strategy, and implement continuous?technology process improvements.
- Maximize synergy by partnering with internal stakeholders and business sponsors via knowledge transfer and best practices sharing.?
- Manage CIO domains performance and success metrics and work with communications lead on summarizing work progress, accomplishments, issues and risks to stakeholders.
- Capture the tactical and strategic goals that provide traceability through the CIO organization and are mapped to metrics that provide ongoing governance.
- Facilitate and deliver closed feedback loop with key executive sponsors and cross-organizational partners in colleague experience, business capabilities and solution development.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business and Computer Science, MBA preferred
- 15+ years of experience in the business analysis, project/program management and enterprise architecture domains
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization and with both technical and non-technical audiences in mind
- Experience supporting large development teams and strategic initiatives and partnering with stakeholders across multiple lines of businesses
- Strong negotiation/facilitation, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Experience defining user journeys is a plus