Managing Director, Salesforce Management
Date ActiveJan 24, 2023 3:40:10 PM
Hours Per Week40
LocationRemote - Nationwide
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses, and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
The Managing Director, Salesforce Management is a subject matter expert in the Salesforce Sales, Services, Financial Services and Marketing Clouds within the Technology organization. This individual will lead a team of Salesforce admins and developers to execute multi-facet and complex solutions and initiatives that deliver new capabilities and functionality within our Salesforce platforms. This individual will partner with business stakeholders to identifying priorities, define requirements and explore additional Salesforce solutions to meet business needs. This individual will create business cases for project work, manage third party consultants for execution and manage the enterprise Salesforce contracts and budget. This individual will also oversee the support and retirement of our Microsoft Dynamics platform.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
- Manage a team of Salesforce admins and developers to build new functionality and enhancements on our Salesforce Clouds
- Lead execution of complex projects for business stakeholders and colleagues, including consolidation of our legacy Salesforce Clouds and Microsoft Dynamics platform
- Build relationships and collaborate with business stakeholders to identify enhancements and prioritize initiatives
- Assist with solution design within the Salesforce Clouds to meet business needs; create and manage documentation, as needed
- Manage processes and procedures for prioritization of business requests and distribution of work across the team
- Support with building and development when additional resources are needed
- Monitor and evaluate new Salesforce release features and functionality and provide recommendations
- Ensure compliance with all regulations, policies, and procedures
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
- Advanced degrees (Associate, Bachelor’s, and Master’s) preferred. High School diploma or GED required. Candidates with some combination of coursework and experience, or else extensive related professional experience, are eligible for consideration.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in Salesforce, digital, CRM platforms, transformation, and Scaled Agile Framework operations
- Superior management skills and experience leading a team, including third-party consultants, to deliver projects on-time, on-budget and on-scope
- Certified Salesforce Administrator and experience working with Salesforce Sales, Services, Financial Services and Marketing Clouds with an understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the platforms
- Experience in financial services industry and Salesforce Financial Services Cloud preferred
- A solid understanding of many of the technical aspects of the Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud platforms, and a basic working knowledge of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Proficiency in the MS office suite of products and Visio, and experience with JIRA, Confluence and Service Now preferred
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks/projects at once and prioritize
- Strong research, problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and process diagramming skills
- Curious mind, self-starter who is staying on top of changing functionality/capabilities of Salesforce and other CRM platforms and trends in the industry
- Ability to connect to overall business strategy and design and execute on department strategy
- Able to build successful relationships with all levels of staff and management.
- Comfortable working independently in an evolving and changing environment
- Flexible and willing to participate in activities outside core job description