Managing Director, Mortgage Warehouse Finance - Remote
Date ActiveOct 14, 2022 10:28:19 AM
Hours Per Week37.5
Location360 Lexington Ave-NY000
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
The Managing Director is an experienced banker with a specialty in the residential mortgage industry that can develop and manage a portfolio of warehouse line relationships with Independent Mortgage Banks within an assigned geographic area. The Managing Director will contribute to the team’s growth and profitability with an extensive focus on business development and counterparty credit.
- Solicit, pre-qualify, manage, and present for approval warehouse facilities to Independent Mortgage Banks in a given geographic area. Generate new accounts and fund loan volume and net revenue per assigned objectives. Exercise credit judgment consistent with SNB and department goals.
- Monitor and evaluate credit worthiness of clients. Manage the developed portfolio of clients ensuring that they are in covenant compliance with the terms of the warehouse facility and all documents required are up to date. Ensure compliance with all regulations, policies, and procedures. Actively inquire and address client issues regarding changes to structure i.e. increase requests, covenant violations, pricing requests, etc.
- Work effectively with internal and external partners to meet goals.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations, policies, and procedures.
- For this position, you must have at least 4-7 years of experience in the residential mortgage industry with demonstrated ability to generate new warehouse facilities..
- Candidates with advanced degrees (Associates, Bachelor’s, and/or Master’s) preferred, yet a High School diploma or GED is required. Candidates with some combination of coursework and experience, or else extensive related professional experience, are eligible for consideration.
- Ability to build and expand trusting relationships and partnerships.
- Knowledge of banking regulations, lending policies, procedures and techniques and well demonstrated understanding of loan risk factors.
- Strong knowledge of credit and financial analysis techniques and accounting.
- Exceptional business development skills.
The estimated salary range for this position is $ 150,000 to $ 175,000. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.