Manager, Partner Services, Implementation
Date ActiveJul 26, 2022 1:24:58 PM
Hours Per Week40
LocationRemote - Nationwide
Job Description/ Requirements
At HSA Bank, we’re working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
Manager, Partner Services, Implementation-- HSA Bank
This position will lead a team of eight team members responsible for providing world-class implementation experience to new and existing employers onboarding HSA Bank’s products and services. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of increasing leadership within an organization reflected in metric improvement and employee engagement data. Success in this role is measured by the implementation health of the assigned book of business, positive customer satisfaction survey feedback, employee engagement and strategic process improvement initiatives that help advance our implementation experience.
- Responsible for directing a team of resources in delivering excellence in employer implementation for new and renewing customers.
- Critical liaison responsibilities between Growth and Operations Leadership and the ability to partner with all other key internal and external stakeholders to proactively identify and address critical implementation issues ensuring customer expectations are consistently exceeded.
- Exceeds in strategic relationship management, communication, client reporting, identifying and remediating issues via executable action plans, presents extremely well to customers both remotely and in person and identifies opportunities to grow client scope and HSA Bank revenue.
- Routinely supports the Growth Team at account meetings and Sales Finalist Presentations in the effort of securing business growth for HSA Bank.
- Ensures all critical deliverables from multiple functions within the company are met timely and accurately according to the customers’ selected products and applicable performance guarantees.
- Forecasts and tracks key metrics on a consistent basis, and clearly communicates the progress of ongoing initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities for improving efficiency metrics and overall processes while implementing solutions specific to the Implementation team.
- Directs analysis of system capabilities and participates in new initiatives to improve efficiency and operational expenditure.
- Establishes and executes best practices and controls to ensure optimal performance on all procedures
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports. Builds capacity models and hires in top talent to scale with growth.
Required Experience / Skills
- 4 years experience leading a diverse team with a proven track record of success not only in metrics but also process improvement to create efficiencies and employee engagement [remote leadership experience preferred]
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with a strong sense of ownership
- High emotional intelligence and a passion for team building, mentoring and empowering others.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and relationship-building skills.
Note: This is a remote position that may require some occasional travel.