Manager, Marketing Operations
Date ActiveSep 20, 2022 11:45:18 AM
Hours Per Week40
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
The Marketing Operations Manager will be responsible for managing marketing programs and campaigns that will reflect go-to-market strategies for new client acquisition, lead generation, client development, retention, and digital adoption, with a strong focus on Commercial Bank (but not limited to).
In this role, you will be supporting marketing leadership and Marketing team members and serve as a central point of contact to various departments and lines of businesses, with a focus on B2B, to project manage Marketing campaigns, ensuring deliverables are provided on time, follow our internal brand guidelines and approval processes, and within defined budget.
As Marketing Operations Manager, you will be responsible for enhancing efficiencies across the marketing team by reviewing, and (re)designing processes as needed, promoting best practices and usage of Workfront as a project management tool by leading by example, training colleagues, thinking outside the box, and socializing centralization of work through various software and intake workflows.
Marketing Planning & Execution
- Define and document campaign requirements including detailed segmentation and client journeys that support multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Partner with campaign leads and marketing operations team to execute on campaign strategies in support of business objectives.
- Ensure marketing programs are on schedule and in line with budget.
- Lead external agencies/vendors to achieve excellent and efficient results.
- Align content themes and assets to the needs of target audiences, infusing the brand voice and personality
- Partner with content writers to produce assets to be used through multiple channels that support marketing plans and program objectives.
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows using Workfront
- Ensure clear communication and follow-ups around the deliverables to all areas within marketing for all campaigns
- Support special projects as needed to meet the priorities of the business.
- Manage external vendors, such as outside marketing agencies and SaaS MarTech vendors
- Promote existing technology capabilities within the team, train and drive adoption of those tools, monitor usage to demonstrate increased efficiency
Compliance & Regulatory Review Process & Documentation
- Work closely with legal and compliance teams to ensure compliance with all regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining all marketing communications and content documentation and for providing reports and samples for all internal and external audits, legal and compliance reviews.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- 6+ years of relevant professional marketing experience
- Candidates with advanced degrees (Associates, Bachelor’s, and/or Master’s) preferred, yet a High School diploma or GED is required. Candidates with some combination of coursework and experience, or extensive related professional experience, are eligible for consideration.
- Financial Services experience preferred
- Workfront “New Experience” DBA expertise a real plus
- Superior communications skills, both written and verbal, to effectively address all levels within the organization
- Excellent project management skills and proven ability to multi-task, prioritize high volumes of work from a multitude of sources while maintaining the highest quality standards, exceptional organizational skills
- Articulate and creative communicator; ability to explain complex concepts to a wide range of audiences.
- Natural drive for innovation and creative problem solving.