Date ActiveSep 5, 2023 11:50:05 AM
Hours Per Week40
LocationRemote - Nationwide
Job Description/ Requirements
At HSA Bank, we’re working toward a world where everyone is confidently engaged with their health and wealth. We are devoted to delivering an outstanding user experience and our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for individuals, employers, and partners. Plan Administrative Services and Benefit Services are administered by Webster Servicing LLC. To learn more, visit .
Are you ready to join us?
As a Manager on the Implementation team, you’ll be providing world-class customer service to our Business Partners, Employers, Agents, Brokers, Insurance Carriers, TPAs, employer relationships and channel partners. Using a consultative approach, you will onboard our employers, develop an optimal plan design to meet their business need, create and maintain a formal implementation plan, and deliver on quality execution and employer satisfaction. This is an individual contributor role that must serve as a mentor and help to onboard new colleagues.
- Manage high profile partner clients through successful implementation including various complex integration components such as file sharing, file mapping and other components that will leverage the Professional Services Team.
- Demonstrate and present how our CDH products will function within the chosen plan design/configuration. Has a strong command of all product offerings, including complex integration components.
- Anticipate, address, and develop solutions for concerns or challenges that an employer may face, leverage internal SMEs where needed to drive and deliver on quality execution. Manages implementation by developing and maintaining a detailed project plan for each assigned employer, with sign off by the partner at onset, throughout various components and upon completion.
- Conduct new hire onboarding, training, mentoring
- Act as a SME for an assigned pillar partner responsible for driving process improvement within the pillar both internally and externally.
- Complete file testing for specific file types and own communication for all file testing throughout the course of the implementation.
- Engage in process improvement work throughout the year while also leading lessons learned projects within the implementations team
- 4+ years’ experience in healthcare operations and/or implementation
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and relationship-building skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in project management.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership
- “No task is too small” attitude, with a passion for service excellence and an eagerness to learn.
Travel to Milwaukee and Sheboygan offices and/or to client site may be required on a limited basis and requires a valid driver's license with a safe driving record.
The estimated salary range for this position is $60,000.00USD to $80,000.00USD. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.