Manager Email Marketing
Date ActiveOct 31, 2022 2:54:19 PM
Hours Per Week40
LocationRemote - Nationwide
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
This individual contributor role is responsible for the end-to-end management of B2C and B2B email and SMS program for marketing and servicing, targeting existing customers and prospects using Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Collaborate with in-house business partners and external agencies to conceive, execute, and report on strategic execution of consumer and commercial campaigns in the email channel supporting line-of-business strategic objectives. This involves list management, overseeing CAN-SPAM and in-house list rules. Strategize methods to maximize uses of the email channel, using ESP tools and maximizing journey-based automation where possible.
- Develop email marketing plans, tactics and testing for one-time and on-going campaigns with internal and external partners leveraging previous campaign experience, competitive research, and email best practices.
- Scale and improve email campaign performance through automations, journey building, and triggered campaigns
- Plan, develop and implement email campaigns to line of business clients that factor in the full customer journey across all channels, drive customer and prospect engagement and improve conversions
- Manage long-term projects to further email functionality, scalability, deliverability, production, and execution
- Ensure accuracy of list data and its sources, data integrity, segmentation, timely scrubs of opt-outs, targeting logic, and dynamic content
- Educate external and internal partners on email channel new and advancements, specifically, CAN-SPAM requirements and email and delivery best practices.
- Translate campaign performance into key strategic insights and actionable next steps to maximize effectiveness of channel efforts specific to campaigns and the overall channel
- Collaborates with other channel owners, stakeholders in marketing, analytics, IT, to create customer lifecycle journeys that are scalable, automated, personalized, and multi-channel
- Develop and maintain custom reports and dashboards
- Manage external creative agency with strategic input, as well as providing list and campaign tracking details
- Lead QA of emails and campaign coordination, along with design, copy, agency and strategy teams to support peer-managed or agency-managed campaigns
- Create, manage, and share email campaign calendars on an ongoing basis.
- Develop testing agenda for the email programs in support of all lines of business.
- Candidates with advanced degrees (Associates, Bachelor’s, and/or Master’s) preferred, yet a High School diploma or GED is required. Candidates with some combination of coursework and experience, or else extensive related professional experience, are eligible for consideration.
- Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Marketo background in a B2C and/or B2B environment managing campaigns & journeys
- Strong marketing background, with copywriting experience preferred
- Exceptional communication, problem solving and project management skills
- 6+ years in direct marketing, CRM /email marketing
- Demonstrates strong project management, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and resourceful, thrives in an changing environment.
- Excellent oral, written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.