Manager, Digital Channels
Date ActiveAug 15, 2022 1:41:06 PM
Hours Per Week40
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
As a Digital Channels Manager, you will be part of the Digital Center of Excellence team that is defining and executing on the strategy that helps Webster Bank increase its market leadership position and simplify our client experience. You will be responsible for facilitating the strategy of our growing digital acquisition platforms, with the current focus being digital account opening. You will partner with technology teams and business stakeholders to deliver exceptional client experience with maximum value to Webster Bank clients. This comprises of assisting with driving the successful completion of digital related deliverables, including business as usual enhancements as well as using data to offer educated solutions to our business counterparts.
- Assist with managing aspects of Digital Acquisition properties using an Agile methodology
- Participate in collaborating with business stakeholders and development team to define releases and program increments
- Collaborate with product owner and application teams to define the product backlog and feature priority
- Active participation in Agile ceremonies, including backlog refinement and sprint planning sessions
- Work with team to define test scripts and conduct necessary user acceptance testing
- Assist in removing product level blockers, such as dependencies between teams
- Develop a detailed end-to-end understanding of the digital banking services offered within the channel, and the related technical and process infrastructure
- Improve visibility and usability of existing data/information and apply an analytical approach to support strategic decision making
- Support the development and tracking of metrics to understand account opening trends and to identify opportunities for improvement
- 5+ years of experience in a product or product-related function with experience in banking
- Exposure to software delivery leveraging agile and lean practices
- Knowledge of digital channel management, digital account opening and lending platforms/practices a plus
- Familiarity with analyzing and writing business & functional requirements including developing of use cases
- Comfortable with the analysis and documentation of operational workflows and system process flows
- Understanding the value in metrics and how data can be used to drive decisions
- Highly collaborative and team focused working style
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work across disciplines