Manager, Contact Center Service
Date ActiveMay 25, 2023 12:22:56 PM
Hours Per Week40
Location200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
The Contact Center Manager will oversee the day-to-day operations of Client Service Associates to meet team goals and service level agreements. Responsible for modeling the highest level of client service while fielding calls and resolving client issues. The manager provides coaching and instruction to staff, ensuring timely and efficient completion of all client contacts and service requests in accordance with bank policies and procedures.
In this role you will:
- Drive high performance and accountability for superior results and employee engagement. Provide staff with timely, candid, and constructive performance feedback; develop employees to their fullest potential and provide challenging opportunities that enhance employee career growth; recognize and reward employees for accomplishments.
- Make quick and accurate decisions based on information presented by Workforce Planning team, utilizing available tools.
- Partner with team leaders, serve as an escalation point for complex client issues, complaints; diffusing disgruntled clients or handling issues that cannot be fielded by representatives. Provide guidance with difficult calls or issues.
- Mitigate operational risk by ensuring that policies and procedures are adhered to for production efficiency, safety, and compliance in conjunction with company and state/federal regulations and guidelines.
- Ensure proactive relationship management within the team as well as serve as a POC for client relationships, escalations.
- Performance quality management - partner with the Quality Assurance Leader to monitor, assess and document performance. Incorporate QA feedback into coaching, training, personal development performance plans.
- Serve as Point of Contact on special projects both internal / external to Contact Center
- Plan and lead team meetings, huddles,1x1’s and coaching sessions designed to promote goal achievement and communicate essential information
- Ensure timecard management
- Assess dashboards, assist line tracker, reporting needs, that are focused on departmental efficiencies
- Works in conjunction with Director as primary source for recruiting and interview selection process
- Accountable for team audit results and action plan implementation.
- Execute on continuous process improvements within the organization.
- In conjunction with Contact Center Director, Implement/execute strategy; adjusting to changing business needs.
What we’re looking for:
- 7-10 years of significant industry experience in leadership or a related field.
- Proven track record of developing and coaching high performance service teams.
- Experience measuring employee performance including coaching to call center metrics
- BA or BS preferred. Business Management or equivalent experience.
- Bilingual preferred but not required
- In-depth knowledge of the Customer Service / Help Desk / Call Center industry practices.
- Self-starter and creative problem solver.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to effectively plan, set priorities, allocate resources and manage several complex activities simultaneously while working in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work a flexible and/or rotating schedule. May be required to work some Saturdays, Sundays and extended hours
- Proven leadership skills, with ability to maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced changing environment
- Creates and foster an inclusive workplace culture
- Working knowledge of computer and processing skills (email, internet, browsers, devices, intranet, MS Office and other computer software and technologies etc.)
The estimated salary range for this position is $70,000 to $80,000 USD annually. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: $70,000 to $80,000/year
MS Office and other computer software and technologies etc.) </span></li></ul><p> </p><p> </p><p><em>The estimated salary range for this position is $70,000 to $80,000 USD annually
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 23-1379