Manager Commercial Loan Servicing
Date ActiveOct 6, 2022 9:12:28 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
Supervise one or more areas within Commercial Loan Servicing- primarily within the Documentation and Collateral team as well as provide back up assistance to other teams within Commercial Loan Servicing (ex. Pre-closing)
• Leads execution and implementation of business plans within area of responsibility
• Provide superior customer service for both Internal and External customers (ex. outside legal counsel)
• Investigate complex loan issues/problems and come up with solutions.
• Develop, recommend, and train on policies and procedures as required ensuring Best Practices are leveraged
• Responsible for the mentoring and coaching of colleagues as well as the hiring of colleagues
• Responsible for ensuring adherence to all required SOX and Regulatory requirements for the operations of Commercial loans (ex. Internal controls, credit policies, etc.)
Education, Experience & Skill
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred with expertise in finance and Commercial Loan Operations
• Strong to Significant industry experience with Commercial Loan documentation.
• 6+ years’ experience in a loan servicing environment; previous supervisory experience a plus.
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills required
• Attention to detail a must.
• Ability to multitask with differing priorities and minimal oversight