Manager, Commercial Banking Training Programs
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
The Commercial Banking Training Programs Manager will oversee all training programs within Commercial Banking as part of the training and communications team. This position will serve as the liaison between internal and external partners to assess needs, develop content, define programs, and measure success. Additionally, this role will act as a backup to the communications function and SharePoint administration functions.
- Collaborate with internal/external stakeholders and project initiative leaders to understand training needs and develop diverse, comprehensive training programs aligned with unique project and organizational goals.
- Develop an onboarding training program in partnership with LOB leaders based on the unique needs of each vertical.
- Create, update, and manage training schedules and additional support materials such as FAQs and job aids.
- Develop and maintain a system to measure training effectiveness and provide reporting, analyzing data to enhance training programs and ensure their alignment with company objectives.
- Serve as a backup to the communications function, assisting with internal communications and SharePoint administration when needed.
- Conduct regular reviews of training content, updating and refining materials to ensure accuracy and relevance.
- Collaborate with the HR team to integrate training metrics into the overall performance evaluation framework.
Educations, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Education, Business Administration, or related field.
- Proven experience in training and development, with a focus on designing and delivering effective training programs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively engage and collaborate with diverse teams.
- Proficiency in developing training materials, including FAQs, job aids, and training schedules.
- Experience in data analysis and utilizing metrics to assess training effectiveness.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Familiarity with learning management systems (LMS) and training delivery platforms.
- Experience in instructional design methodologies.
- Knowledge of best practices in onboarding processes and logistics.
The estimated salary range for this position is $80,000 USD to $100,000 USD. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.