Date ActiveNov 21, 2019 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location436 Slater Road-HF308
Job Description/ Requirements
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
The role is responsible for providing dedicated Commercial Loan processing and other banking services to all basic (indirect and direct) deals. Commercial Loan Servicers work in teams on a shared portfolio with tasks being assigned to each member of the team to service the portfolio. They also work closely with front office, borrowers, agents, and other Corporate Banking departments.
- Ability to deliver high quality professional service to internal and external customers, understanding all aspect of loan processing, ensuring requests are processed accurately within established credit guidelines and departmental procedures
- Junior Commercial Loan Servicers perform completeness check to ensure all executed documents are collected and/or delivered by all parties involved; ensure knowledge of the Commercial lending products and services, including an understanding of a Credit Agreement, loan funding mechanics, deal structure, funds flow, etc.
- Department policies and procedures are adhered to and data input is accurate.
- Process loan portfolio seamlessly and accurately and anticipates business needs
- Monitors delinquencies and evaluates loan issues. Develop an estimate of final financial impact to the Bank.
- Daily reconciliation ensuring cash items are matched and to determine what should be reported as past due.
- Responsible to reconcile/verify any investor lists (excel templates) are accurate with ACBS.
- Other loan related and miscellaneous tasks (i.e. Break funding, DDA related, Manual entries etc.).
- Receptive to increasing levels of responsibilities and additional process improvement projects at management's request
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented
- Ability to effectively multitask in a fast paced environment
- Time management and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to challenge the status quo and open to change
- Effective problem-solving skills as well as oral and written communication skills
- Self-Starter with ability to work well independently as well as with a Team
- Ability to set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress toward goals and track activities.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office product suite
- Working Knowledge of ACBS, preferred
- Bachelor's Degree is required: major in Accounting or Finance is preferred