436 Slater Road-HF308
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
This position is an exception processing position for items that reject from Branch processing or items that need special handling. System reject reports are worked daily and communication with other departments may be necessary in order to clear these items.
Exceptions are also received from all areas of Loan Operations, Commercial Loan Operations, Business Banking Operations and the Restructure and Recovery Department. Items must be processed the same day received due to Regulations. Follow up may be necessary with other Departments. Saturday processing is required on a rotational basis.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Process exception payments received from other Departments
- Process all tickets received from other Departments for Payments, Advances, Teller Checks, Payoffs and General Ledger entries
- Process all MSP tasks received from other Departments for Payments, Advances, Teller Checks, and Payoffs
- Review system reject reports and post items as needed
- Process any other transactions as needed
- Reconcile certain DDA accounts on a daily basis
- Assist, as required, with special projects
- Systems include, but are not limited to: MSP, ALS, Oracle and One Touch
- Saturday availability for processing MSP Line of Credit advances is necessary on a rotational basis (a laptop is provided to work Saturday hours from home)
Education, Experience and Skills
- High School/GED required
- 2-4 years of experience as a loan servicing or banking
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail a must
- Experience in Excel a must
- Experience in MSP/ALS/One Touch a plus