Loan Servicer - Imaging Specialist
Date ActiveMar 23, 2021 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location436 Slater Road-HF308
Job Description/ Requirements
Since 1935, Webster Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses meet their financial goals. As a leading regional bank, Webster's strong foundation is built on our core values of responsibility, respect, teamwork, trust and commitment to our communities. Webster bankers remain our most valuable asset, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. Come join our team!
Performs completeness checks to ensure all executed documents are collected, reviewed and filed appropriately; ensure knowledge of the lending products and services, including an understanding of a Loan Notes, Loan/Credit Agreements, Collateral types and tracking, including but not limited to mortgages and UCC filings, deal structure, etc. Responsible to reconcile/verify that all pertinent documents are accurate and match with the loan system (ACBS), as well as all collateral tracking and insurance shells are built.
- Pull all paid off business and consumer documents daily based on the payoff report per procedures;
- Ensure all business loan and consumer loan files, funded and withdrawn, are imaged in a timely manner and delivered to final destination which may include secondary marketing investors as well as portfolio products;
- Perform Quality Assurance imaging validation in accordance with procedures;
- Ensure all trailing documents are imaged on a daily basis;
- Ensure all recorded/Final documents are imaged on a daily basis and filed in accordance with procedure;
- Ensure all business and consumer closing packages received are imaged in a timely manner and delivered to final destination;
- Process New Loan Query for every business and consumer loan and ensure that all required documentation is pulled from imaged file for retention, as required;
- Report problems that may impact loan quality to manager as it relates to documents, as well as, any system issues;
- Validate and process loan errors as reported through the Quality Control process as needed;
- Maintain accurate records of pending imaged files as well as documents awaiting imaging, in order to measure productivity and required resources, if needed;
- Monitor the NB File Room Mailbox to fulfill requests on a timely basis;
- Pull loan documents as required to fulfill document requests;
- Log and File loan files as they are received in accordance with procedure;
- Log and File original Notes as they are received per procedures;
- Process and deliver daily Schedule A's, completing export and report;
- Assist in the research of any imaging discrepancies as noted by QC, LCU, PC and others as applicable;
- Assist, as required, with Post-Closing Teams;
- 2+ years of experience in a loan operations environment, including interactions with multiple systems (ex. ACBS, reporting tools). Commercial Loan experience preferred.
- Good analytical skills especially related to legal documentation review and collateral types
- Very detail oriented
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to influence others
- Ability to deliver high quality professional service to internal and external customers, understanding all aspect of loan processing, ensuring requests are processed accurately within established credit guidelines and departmental procedures
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office product suite
- Ability to work well independently as well as with a Team.
- Working Knowledge of ACBS preferred.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Receptive to increasing levels of responsibilities and additional process improvement projects at management's request
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred: Background as a paralegal or in legal profession a bonus